CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the effects of the European integration process on the inter-regional division of labour in both western and Eastern European countries. This study shows economic integration as a relocation of resources across sectors and space.
- Author BiographyChristiane Krieger-Boden is at the Kiel Institute for World Economics, Germany. Edgar Morgenroth is based at the Economic and Social Research Institute, Dublin, Ireland. George Petrakos is at the University of Thessaly, Greece.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the European Economy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note80 black & white illustrations, 95 black & white tables, 80 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byChristiane Krieger-Boden,Edgar Morgenroth,Petrakos George
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.