All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis specialist new economics book investigates how foreign direct investment inflow exerts influences on China's income inequality levels. It outlines the empirical affects of FDI using dynamic panel data mining techniques, which the author has extrapolated from a large amount of government-level source data.
- PublisherPaths International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaths International Ltd
- Weight368 g
- Edited byShiguo Liu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.