The Impact of Geology on the United States: A Reference Guide to Benefits and Hazards by Angus M. Gunn (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £70.81Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.59Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explores the environmental issues arising from geologic and climatic processes. It explains how signals that often indicate repeat disasters are often ignored and explains the benefits of these so-called natural disasters.
- Author BiographyANGUS M. GUNN is Professor Emeritus, University of British Columbia. He is the author of Patterns in World Geography, Habitat, and Heartland and Hinterland.
- Author(s)Angus M. Gunn
- Date of Publication30/03/2001
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.