All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionModa Polska, young poland, emerged between 1890 and 1918. It was a movement in which Polish intellectuals attempted to combine native forms of expression with the ideals of European modernism to create artistically innovative and inherently Polish work. This title examines the impact of a contemporary movement, Irish-Ireland, on Polish culture.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Merchant is assistant professor of history at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)John Merchant
- PublisherEast European Monographs
- Date of Publication16/09/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBradenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEast European Monographs
- Weight440 g
- Format DetailsTrade binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.