All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
About this product
- Author(s)J. M. Hurst
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note13 Tables, black and white; XXIV, 349 p.
- Weight616 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
- Author BiographyJ.M. Hurst completed her PhD in Politics Research at Birkbeck College, University of London, UK. She has practitioner experience of the policy field and is currently carrying out multidisciplinary research on the subject of unemployment identities and network impact.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.