CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at knowledge management professionals and students in the field of knowledge management and information science, this book highlights issues in organisational cultures that can impact the implementation of knowledge management.
- Author BiographyDr Marina du Plessis is a business advisor that specialises in knowledge management and business strategy. She currently works as an independent consultant, where she provides strategic business advice on a variety of business issues. Marina has been involved in multiple implementations of knowledge management in a variety of industries, such as mining, professional services, banking, insurance and utilities.
- Author(s)Dr. Marina Du Plessis
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.