CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a threefold investigation of the study abroad profile of non-native speaker teachers of English, its impact on acquisition of sociopragmatic variation patterns and the subsequent relationship between such patterns and the enactment of a range of identities. It links ethnographic and quantitative data with examples of learner discourse.
- Author BiographyAnne Marie Devlin is a lecturer in Applied Linguistics at University College Cork. She has spent many years teaching English as a Second Language and has also worked as a teacher trainer on refresher courses for non-native speaker teachers of English.
- Author(s)Anne Marie Devlin
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- Series TitleIntercultural Studies and Foreign Language Learning
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight450 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.