CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays that comprise this festschrift reflect the belief held by Jack Simmons that Britain's railways affected all aspects of civilised life from engineering and travel to the visual impact the railways had on the whole environment.
- Author BiographyA. K. B. Evans and J.V. Gough Contributors: Alan Everitt, J. Mordaunt Crook, Dame Margaret Weston, Michael Robbins, Marilyn Palmer, Peter Neaverson, David Turnock, Michael Harris, John Gough, P. L. Cottrell, R. C. Richardson, Gordon Biddle, J. Mordaunt Crook, Roger Craik, Norman Scarfe, Gwyn Briwnant-Jones, Alan A. Jackson, Alastair A. Durie, Roy Millward, G. H. Martin, Dieter Hopkin, Colin Divall, Andrew Scott, George Ottley, Diana Dixon, Robert Peberdy.
- Author(s)A. K. B. Evans,Dr J. V. Gough
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2003
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 25 b&w illustrations and 6 maps
- Weight642 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.