All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Impacts of Lasting Occupation examines the effects that Israel's decades-long occupation of Palestinian territories has had on Israeli society. The consequences of occupation are evident in all aspects of Israeli life, including its political, social, legal, economic, cultural, and psychological spheres.
- Author BiographyDaniel Bar-Tal is Branco Weiss Professor of Research in Child Development and Education in the School of Education at Tel Aviv University. His research in political and social psychology focuses on the socio-psychological foundations of intractable conflicts and peacemaking. Bar-Tal has published twenty books and over two hundred book chapters and articles that have appeared in major social and political psychology journals. He has served as President of the International Society of Political Psychology (ISPP) and received various prizes for his work, including ISPP's Harold Lasswell Award, given for distinguished scientific contributions in the field of political psychology, and ISPP's Nevitt Sanford Award, recognizing the practical application of political psychological principles and the creation of knowledge used by practitioners to make a positive difference in the way in which politics is carried out. Izhak Schnell is Professor in the Department of Geography and Human Environment at Tel Aviv University. His work focuses on understanding the transitions caused by Arab urbanization, as well as Arab industrial entrepreneurship. Schnell's current research analyzes the structure of social space in a globalized world. He developed novel models to understand socio-spatial lifestyles, segregation, and community in globalizing spaces. He has written eight books, edited eleven books and journal issues, and written over one hundred articles in prestigious journals in geography and science. Schnell has also organized eight major conferences, including the meeting of the International Association of Geographers in 2010.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleSeries in Political Psychology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight836 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byDaniel Bar-Tal,Izhak Schnell
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.