CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/02/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byStephen C. Scheiber
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of ContentsI. Emotional Problems of Physicians: What Are They?.- 1. Emotional Problems of Physicians: Nature and Extent of Problems.- 2. What Is Different for Women Physicians?.- 3. Problems of Drug Addiction and Alcoholism among Physicians.- 4. Physician Suicide: The Psychiatrist's Role.- II. Medical School and the Impaired Physician.- 5. Approaches to Prevention in Medical Education.- 6. The Medical School Admissions Committee: A Preventive Psychiatry Challenge.- 7. Medical Student Stress, Adaptation, and Mental Health.- III. Prevention and Treatment of the Impaired Physician.- 8. Family Therapy for the Impaired Physician.- 9. Psychotherapeutic Issues in Psychiatric Treatment of Physicians with Alcohol and Drug Abuse Problems.- IV. Special Problems in Treating Physicians.- 10. Responsibility, Confidentiality, and the Psychiatrically Ill Physician.- 11. The Physician as a Patient.- V. The Impaired Physician: A Collective Responsibility.- 12. The Impaired Physician and Organized Medicine.- 13. Residents in Family Practice: Psychosocial Support.- VI. Recommendations.- 14. Conclusions and Recommendations.- Appendices.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.