All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- Author(s)Barbara Norrander
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleControversies in Electoral Democracy and Representation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 12 black & white line drawings
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. Happenstance and Reforms 2. Presidential Nomination Politics at the Dawn of the 21st Century 3. Is This a Fair Way to Select a Presidential Nominee? 4. Alternative Methods for Nominating Presidents 5. Connections to the General Election. 6. Oddities, Biases, and Strengths of U.S. Presidential Elections.
- Author BiographyBarbara Norrander is a professor in the School of Government and Public Policy at the University of Arizona. She has been writing about presidential nominations since the early 1980s.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.