All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 2003, this is an accessible and thorough treatment of implicit and inverse function theorems and their applications. The book documents and places in context a substantial body of concepts that have played an role in modern mathematics.
- Author(s)Harold Parks,Steven G. Krantz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- Series TitleModern Birkhauser Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight262 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.