Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive survey of the world capitalist system in crisis - from the Eurozone, to the BRIC nations and the Arab Spring.
- Author BiographySamir Amin is director of the Third World Forum, based in Senegal, and Chair of the World Forum for Alternatives. His numerous books include The People's Spring: the Future of the Arab Revolutions, The Liberal Virus: Permanent War and the Americanization of the World, Accumulation on a World Scale and Unequal Development.
- Author(s)Samir Amin
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.