All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Importance of Being is an earnest portrayal of universal themes. John Cairney utilises his life experiences to explore the four stages of life: Birth, infancy, maturity and, finally, old age and death.
- Author BiographyJOHN CAIRNEY, 'The Man Who Played Robert Burns', is an actor, writer, lecturer, recitalist, director and theatre consultant, football fan and most recently, has exhibited as a painter. In a career that spans over half a century, John Cairney has performed in nearly every media, including television, theatre film and radio. He is perhaps best known for writ-ing and starring in the 1968 Scottish Television adaptation 'Burns'. He currently lives in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Author(s)John Cairney
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £3.76Trending at £4.27
- £12.22Trending at £18.94
- £8.12Trending at £8.44
- £9.29Trending at £11.72
- £5.43Trending at £5.74
- £9.82Trending at £10.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.