All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.94
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
- £5.10Trending at £10.02
- £6.98Trending at £9.04
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican literature is typically seen as something that inspired its own conception and that sprang into being as a cultural offshoot of America's desire for national identity. This title revisits the landscape of early American literature and radically revises its features.
- Author BiographyLeonard Tennenhouse is professor of English, comparative literature, and modern culture and media at Brown University. He is the author of Power on Display: The Politics of Shakespeare's Genres .
- Author(s)Leonard Tennenhouse
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.