Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis latest incisive work from Christopher Coker is a prescient analysis of the likelihood of a US-China conflict and how it might be avoided.
- Author BiographyChristopher Coker is Professor of International Relations at the London School of Economics. He is the author of Barbarous Philosophers: Reflections on the Nature of War from Heraclitus to Heisenberg; Warrior Geeks; and Men At War: What Fiction Tells Us About Conflict, From Achilles to Flashman, all of which are published by Hurst.
- Author(s)Christopher Coker
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £8.70Trending at £9.74
- £19.37Trending at £29.99
- £7.40Trending at £9.98
- £6.03Trending at £6.58
- £7.20Trending at £12.99
- £5.10Trending at £5.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.