CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book provides a rare insight into the debilitating impact of regimes that fail to respond to the complex and gender specific needs of women behind bars. Exploring the marginalization, mental health and experiences of women in prison, it specifically focuses on the legacy of women's imprisonment in Northern Ireland.
- Author BiographyLinda Moore is Senior Lecturer in Criminology in the School of Criminology, Politics and Social Policy at the University of Ulster, UK. Phil Scraton is Professor of Criminology and Director of the Childhood, Transition and Social Justice Initiative at Queen's University, Belfast, UK. His recent books include Power, Conflict and Criminalisation, Hillsborough: The Truth and The Violence of Incarceration.
- Author(s)Linda Moore,Phil Scraton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Prisons and Penology
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.