All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Incarnate Word contains the first four of five parts in Bernard Lonergan's De Verbo Incarnato, a Latin textbook for the course he taught at the Gregorian University in Rome.
- Author BiographyBernard Lonergan (1904-1984), a professor of theology, taught at Regis College, Harvard University, and Boston College. An established author known for his Insight and Method in Theology, Lonergan received numerous honorary doctorates, was a Companion of the Order of Canada in 1971 and was named as an original member of the International Theological Commission by Pope Paul VI. Robert M. Doran is the Emmett Doerr Chair in Systematic Theology and a professor in the Department of Theology at Marquette University. He is the general editor of the Collected Works of Bernard Lonergan. Jeremy D. Wilkins is an associate professor of Systematic Theology and director of the Lonergan Research Institute at Regis College, University of Toronto. Charles C. Hefling, Jr. is a retired associate professor in the Department of Theology at Boston College.
- Author(s)Bernard Lonergan
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleCollected Works of Bernard Lonergan
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight1520 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine63 mm
- Edited byJeremy D. Wilkins,Robert M. Doran
- Translated byCharles C. Hefling
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £19.32Trending at £27.57
- £7.74Trending at £8.29
- £9.50Trending at £10.77
- £13.28Trending at £14.46
- £13.94Trending at £15.07
- £13.91Trending at £19.02
- £19.20Trending at £30.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.