Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.95
- £89.99Trending at £98.64
- £69.50Trending at £109.79
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £7.09Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an exploration of three of Augustine's central texts, the De Trinitate , the De Doctrina Christiana , and the Confessions . This book elucidates the principles of Augustine's theology of language. It reveals Augustine's principles are through a close reading of these three core texts.
- Author BiographyEdward Morgan (MPhil., PhD. (Cantab.)) is Research Associate at the Centre for Early Christian Studies, Australian Catholic University; and tutor in philosophy at the same institution.
- Author(s)Edward Morgan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.