All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Incas is a captivating exploration of one of the greatest civilizations ever seen. Seamlessly drawing on history, archaeology, and ethnography, this thoroughly updated new edition integrates advances made in hundreds of new studies conducted over the last decade.
- Author BiographyTerence N. D'Altroy is Loubat Professor of American Archaeology in the Department of Anthropology and founding Director of the Center for Archaeology at Columbia University in the City of New York. During more than 40 years of archaeological research, he has worked in the central highlands, Cuzco region and coast of Peru, in Argentina, the United States, and Mexico. His publications include Provincial Power in the Inka Empire (1992), Empires: Perspectives from Archaeology and History (co-editor, 2001), and The Incas: Inside an American Empire (2004).
- Author(s)Terence N. D'Altroy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePeoples of America
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, maps
- Weight718 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.