Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a commentary on a classic Mahayana scripture, this book seeks to illuminate the profound relevance of the original text and to evoke its drama, paradox and humour.
- Author BiographyA respected translator and author of over fifty books, Sangharakshita began studying BUddhism at the age of 16. After 20 years studying in India he returned to England and set up the Friends of the Western Buddhist Order which has over 65 centres worldwide, including the USA.
- Author(s)Bikshu Sangharakshita
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Out-of-print date10/05/2017
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Volume editorPrajnananda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.