Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionTristan Jones sailed a small craft on the lowest body of water in the world, the Dead Sea in Israel--and the highest, Lake Titicaca in the Andes. During this intrepid six-year voyage, he traveled a distance equal to twice the circumference of the world. This gripping sea yarn is at once a riveting adventure story and a testament to human tenacity.
- Author BiographyTristan Jones was one of the most prolific and best-loved authors of sailing stories. A Welshman, he left school at age 14 to work on sailing barges and spent the rest of his life at sea--in the Royal Navy, as a delivery skipper, and as a daring adventurer in search of new seagoing challenges. Jones wrote 16 books, including Encounters of a Wayward Sailor published by Sheridan House.
- Author(s)Tristan Jones
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication25/01/1996
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheridan House
- Content Note30 black & white halftones, 11 maps
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.