All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £45.00Trending at £75.32
- £3.24Trending at £5.98
- £28.38Trending at £38.39
- £5.81Trending at £8.05
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £4.42Trending at £6.42
About this product
- DescriptionTakes readers inside Samuel and Gabrielle Lurie's private collection of contemporary British art, an intended gift to the Yale Center for British Art, which includes major works by Ian Stephenson, Patrick Caulfield, and John Walker, as well as important prints by Howard Hodgkin and R B Kitaj.
- Author BiographyEleanor Hughes is Associate Curator and Head of Exhibitions and Publications and Angus Trumble is Senior Curator of Paintings and Sculpture, both at the Yale Center for British Art.
- Author(s)Christopher Yetton,Gabrielle Lurie,Jo Applin,John McEwen,Mel Gooding,Mr. Paul Moorhouse,Samuel Lurie
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note105 color illus.
- Weight1610 g
- Width247 mm
- Height304 mm
- Edited byAngus Trumble,Eleanor Hughes
- Contained items statementContains 1 Hardback and 1 CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.