All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores changing notions of political and personal virtue in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, and offers a new account of masculinity and citizenship in English culture.
- Author BiographyMatthew McCormack is Senior Lecturer in History at the University of Northampton.
- Author(s)Matthew McCormack
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleGender in History
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Weight279 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Series Edited byPamela Sharpe,Penny Summerfield,Lynn Abrams,Cordelia Beattie
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.