All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.02Trending at £12.46
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.14
- £14.01Trending at £20.38
- £4.10Trending at £7.99
- £10.58Trending at £12.95
- £13.51Trending at £18.01
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the life of James Mooney (1861-1921), the son of poor Irish immigrants who became a champion of Native peoples and one of the most influential anthropology fieldworkers of all time.
- Author BiographyL. G. Moses is a professor of history at Oklahoma State University. He is the author of Wild West Shows and the Images of American Indians, 1833-1933.
- Author(s)L. G. Moses
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus
- Weight522 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.