All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive guide to Individual Service Funds (ISFs), this book covers both theory and practice, and makes recommendations for service provision, commissioning and policy. It includes helpful analysis of four organisations and partnerships that have introduced ISFs for people with intellectual disabilities, dementia and mental health issues.
- Author BiographyHelen Sanderson is CEO of Helen Sanderson Associates and Director Emeritus of the International Community for Person-Centred Practices. She has been closely involved in the development of person-centred thinking and planning in the UK over the last 15 years, and has written extensively on person-centred thinking, planning, community building and Individual Service Funds. HSA were runners up with Borough Care in the National Dementia Awards 2012 in the innovation category. Robin Miller is a Senior Fellow at Health Services Management Centre, Birmingham University, UK, Health and Social Care Delivery Lead within the Third Sector Research Centre, and a Fellow of the School for Social Care Research. His research interests build on his practical experiences in the field, and centre on commissioning and management of integrated services, the role and impact of the Third Sector, and personalisation.
- Author(s)Helen Sanderson,Robin Miller
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/09/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note30 b&w illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.