The Industrial Revolution: Milestones in Business History by Jeff Horn (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.72Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 7 Dec
- £20.87Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the turning points and key events in business history. This book explains the nature of these changes, how they came about, how people reacted to the new economic environment, and the direct impact that they have had on the way business is conducted. It addresses how the Industrial Revolution progressed in Europe, the US, and globally.
- Author BiographyJeff Horn is Associate Professor of History at Manhattan College. He serves on the editorial board for the Proceedings of the Western Society for French History and is a book review editor for the on-line discussion group, H-France. He is the author of two monographs and has published widely, both in French and in English, on 18th- and 19th-Century French history and the emergence of the Industrial Revolution. He was co-convenor of Reconceptualizing the Industrial Revolution, an international conference from which an edited volume will be published in 2007.
- Author(s)Jeff Horn
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleMilestones in Business History Series
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.