All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.99
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £31.44Trending at £50.88
- £16.47Trending at £25.02
- £9.80Trending at £16.59
- £9.20Trending at £13.05
- £10.32Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been an explosion of research into the experiences of British Muslims, but what has been conspicuous by its absence is a proper historical treatment of the phenomenon. This book aims to address this issue.
- Author BiographyHumayun Ansari is the Director of the Centre for Ethnic Miority Studies and Equal Opportunities, and a Senior Lecturer in the Department of History, at Royal Holloway, University of London. He has conducted extensive research into the history of Muslims in Britain, ethnic studies and race relations, the employment and career opportunities of ethnic minorities, and racial discrimination and disadvantage in society. He is co-author of Managing Cultural Diversity at Work. In 2002 Dr Ansari was awarded the OBE for his work in race relations.
- Author(s)Humayun Ansari
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2004
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.