Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details methods and protocols to study multiple aspects of inflammasome function. It features lists of necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step readily reproducible laboratory protocols and key tips on troubleshooting.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1040
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 21 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight652 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byChristine De Nardo,Eicke Latz
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.