All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFranziska Kruger presents two quantitative cross-cultural studies that examine the generalizability of the Zone of Tolerance and the Confirmation/Disconfirmation-Paradigm across countries.
- Author BiographyDr. Franziska Kruger completed her doctoral thesis under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Birgitta Wolff at the Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg, Germany. Currently, she is press spokesperson of the Ministry for Research and Economic Affairs, Saxony-Anhalt.
- Author(s)Franziska Kruger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleInternational Management Studies
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note62 Tables, black and white; 22 Illustrations, color; XIX, 208 p. 22 illus. in color.
- Weight308 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.27
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.70Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
- £109.35Trending at £139.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.