CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £9.99Trending at £13.78
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £7.96Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionBernard Shaw had a little cottage where he worked that could be turned according to the position of the sun. As these few examples indicate, it is above all those active in the arts who intuitively grasp the positive influence of sunlight on the psycho-physical effi- ciency of their organism.
- Author(s)F. Hollwich
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleTopics in Environmental Physiology and Medicine
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 130 p.
- Weight294 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Translated byHunter Hannum,Hildegarde Hannum
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.