CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionEU membership provides member states with a new perception of their place in the world; their foreign policies very much influenced by their involvement in the politics of Brussels. This book examines the influence of the European Union on the making of Turkish foreign policy since it was declared a candidate country.
- Author BiographyA-zlem Terzi is Assistant Professor of International Relations in the Faculty of Political Sciences at Istanbul University, Turkey. Her research interests include EU foreign policy, Europeanisation of national foreign policies, EU-Turkey relations and Turkish foreign policy.
- Author(s)Ozlem Terzi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.