All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleUrban and Industrial Environments
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note47 figures, 11 tables
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnastasia Loukaitou-Sideris,Vinit Mukhija
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
- Author BiographyVinit Mukhija is Associate Professor in the Department of Urban Planning at UCLA and the author of Squatters as Developers? Slum Redevelopment in Mumbai. Anastasia Loukaitou-Sideris is Professor in the Department of Urban Planning and Associate Dean of the Luskin School of Public Affairs at UCLA. Her books include Urban Design Downtown, Jobs and Economic Development in Minority Communities, Sidewalks: Conflict and Negotiation over Public Space (MIT Press), and Companion to Urban Design.
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.