CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.27Trending at £32.77
About this product
- DescriptionInformation literate school community has been defined as a school community that places a high priority (policy, benchmarking, funding and evaluation) on the pursuit of teacher and student mastery of the processes of becoming informed.
- Author BiographyJames Henri is Associate Professor of Information and Technology Studies at the University of Hong Kong, China. Marlene Asselin is Associate Professor of Language and Literary Education and Teacher Librarianship Coordinator at the University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Author(s)James Henri,Professor Marilyn Asselin,Professor Marlene Asselin
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleTopics in Australian Teacher Librarianship
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight440 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.