Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.00+ £9.99 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by travel-bookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.00
- £3.79Trending at £6.29
- £2.81Trending at £3.62
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £5.81Trending at £6.77
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.77Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe much-anticipated new historical crime thriller from the award-winning author of the No 1 bestseller 'The Savage Garden'
- Author BiographyMark Mills graduated from Cambridge University in 1986. He has lived in both Italy and France, and has written for the screen. His first novel, 'The Whaleboat House', won the 2004 Crime Writer's Association for Best Novel by a debut author. His second, 'The Savage Garden', was a Richard and Judy Summer Read and No 1 bestseller. He lives in Oxford with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Mark Mills
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/10/2009
- Weight552 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.