Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note69 Tables, black and white; 44 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 290 p. 44 illus.
- Weight463 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAmit Jain,Arnoud de Meyer,Gerard Richter,Soumitra Dutta
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsChapters.- An Assessment of the Relative Level of Development of an Information Society in the Enlarged European Union.- Electronic Business in the European Union: An Assessment of the Digital Divide in Business.- The Impact of ICT on Social Cohesion: Looking Beyond the Digital Divide.- The Role of European Governments in the Digital Economy.- Value-Based Information Management in European ICT Strategies.- Finland - A Prototypical Knowledge Economy?.- Data Analysis and Index Computation: Methodology.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.