CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £13.75Trending at £23.93
- £11.18Trending at £15.01
- £7.60Trending at £8.06
- £9.55Trending at £13.01
- £9.60Trending at £10.03
- £14.99Trending at £18.90
- £14.34Trending at £16.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive guide to developing and managing a successful career in the information profession: Information Professionals and Knowledge Managers deal with significant challenges in building successful careers for a number of reasons associated with common misperceptions of their expertise and roles.
- Author BiographyA widely respected information professional working in the information industry since the late 1970s and as a knowledge management consultant since 1992, Ulla de Stricker is known for her pioneering activities, leadership, and support to colleagues through conference presentations, articles, books, and in the last several years through her Information and Knowledge Management Blog. Professionally, she assists clients in a wide range of strategic planning projects (see http://www.destricker.com). Jill Hurst-Wahl is president of Hurst Associates, Ltd. And Professor of Practice in Syracuse University's School of Information Studies. Her involvement in libraries and the information industry spans several decades and includes staff and management positions and work as a consultant. She also has experience in broadcasting and information technology. Hurst-Wahl frequently advises and mentors those who are interested in a career in the information industry.
- Author(s)Jill Hurst-Wahl,Ulla De Stricker
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight520 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.