Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.49
- £24.89Trending at £26.58
- £5.85Trending at £5.92
- £5.27Trending at £5.64
- £11.68Trending at £12.99
- £5.06Trending at £5.34
- £9.14Trending at £12.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe Inkblot Pack includes a blank journal, 10 classic Rorschach inkblots on cardstock cards and a 16 page book that explains the history of the inkblots and how they determine personality.
- Author BiographyAfter studying 300 mental patients and 100 control subjects, in 1921 HERMANN RORSCHACH wrote his book Psychodiagnostik, which was to form the basis of the inkblot test. He experimented with several hundred inkblots, but selected only ten for their diagnostic value. However, he died the following year. Although he had served as Vice President of the Swiss Psychoanalytic Society, Rorschach's book attracted little attention when it first appeared and was difficult to publish.
- Author(s)Hermann Rorschach,Race Point Publishing
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2014
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Width248 mm
- Height181 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.