Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive guide on how to stay sane and spiritually fit whilst navigating your twenties and beyond.
- Author BiographyPersia and Joey met while studying acting at Drama Centre London. Having been caught in a cycle of self-destructive behaviour and come out the other side, in 2012 they set up Addictive Daughter - an alternative, positive online community offering honest life advice. Through their humorous, practical & relatable approach, they're determined to remove the stigma of self-help & spirituality and make it accessible to their generation. Persia and Joey reach out to their followers across an expanse of online channels, encouraging them to #GetAddictedToTheGoodStuff. Addictive Daughter has featured in a documentary alongside Russell Brand, as well as in Miss Vogue, Cosmopolitan, The Times and Marie Claire, who described them as irreverent British gurus . The Inner Fix is their first book.
- Author(s)Addictive Daughter,Joey Bradford,Persia Lawson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication04/05/2017
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight210 g
- Width148 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.