All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to Egypt that takes you on a tour of Egyptian culture, guiding you on a self-initiation into the Egyptian Mysteries. It features guided meditations and visualization exercises, inviting you to explore: shamanism; deities, gods, and goddesses; burial rites; hieroglyphics; the Great Pyramids; and, Ka, the Egyptian concept of soul.
- Author BiographyAlan Richardson is a recognized expert on earth mysteries, mythology, paganism, Celtic lore, and ancient Egypt. He is the author of more than fifteen books, including the new magickal biography Aleister Crowley and Dion Fortune.
- Author(s)Alan Richardson,John B. Walker
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/06/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.