All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThink Freakonomics meets The Undercover EconomistThe Inner Lives of Markets is a journey into the mysterious corners of everyday economics. Who buys, who sells, why it matters, when it works, and what to do when it breaks.
- Author BiographyRay Fisman is the Lambert Family Professor of Social Enterprise and Research Director of the Social Enterprise Program at the Columbia Business School. He received his Ph.D. in Business Economics from Harvard University, and his work has been covered widely in the popular press, from Maureen Dowd in the New York Times to Al Jazeera to the Shanghai Daily. He also writes a monthly column for Slate. His first book, Economic Gangsters (with Ted Miguel), was published to great critical acclaim by Princeton University Press in 2008.Tim Sullivan is an executive editor at Harvard Business Books. He has also worked at Basic Books, Portfolio, and Princeton University Press, and has worked with some of the world's leading economists.
- Author(s)Ray Fisman,Tim Sullivan
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Learning
- Weight424 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.35
- £32.27Trending at £33.10
- £20.95Trending at £21.94
- £19.58Trending at £22.49
- £15.73Trending at £20.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.