The Inner Pulse: Unlocking the Secret Code of Sickness and Health by Marc Siegel (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.10+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.51Trending at £4.84
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £9.78Trending at £10.58
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the secret code of illness and health Many doctors overlook the seemingly inexplicable tragedies and recoveries that happen in hospitals every day, opting to view them simply as aberrations from the medical norm. In this book, Dr.
- Author BiographyMarc Siegel, M.D ., is a practicing internist, professor of medicine at NYU Langone Medical Center, and Medical Director of Doctor Radio at NYU and SiriusXM Satellite Radio. He is a Senior Medical Correspondent for Fox News. Dr. Siegel is a weekly columnist for the Los Angeles Times Health section, a member of the board of contributors at USA Today , a columnist and blogger for foxnews.com and Forbes , and a frequent contributor to the New York Post, Slate , and other publications. He is the author of several other books, including False Alarm .
- Author(s)Marc Siegel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight436 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.