All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the deep, internal work necessary for the effective practice of tai chi.
- Author BiographyA student of several Taoist masters, Mantak Chia founded the Universal Healing Tao System in 1979 and has taught tens of thousands of students from all over the world. He tours the United States annually, giving workshops and lectures. He is the director of the Tao Garden Health Spa and Resort and the Universal Healing Tao training center in northern Thailand and is the author of 25 books, including the bestselling The Multi-Orgasmic Man. Juan Li is a senior Universal Tao instructor who began his studies with Mantak Chia in 1982 and now presents these teachings throughout Western Europe. He lives in Spain.
- Author(s)Juan Li,Mantak Chia
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication12/09/2005
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Content Note245 b&w illustrations
- Weight661 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Edition, New Edition of Inner Structure of Tai Chi
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.83
- £6.99Trending at £7.22
- £7.32Trending at £7.69
- £8.38Trending at £9.99
- £7.30Trending at £9.84
- £9.40Trending at £9.80
- £10.43Trending at £11.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.