CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-read introductory text, comprised of concise vignettes that explain key concepts within systems biology without using jargon.
- Author BiographyEberhard Voit is a pioneer and leader in systems biology with a passion for education at all levels. He is Professor and David D. Flanagan Chair in Biological Systems, as well as a Georgia Research Alliance Eminent Scholar in the Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology and Emory University. He is the author of one of the leading textbooks in the field, wrote one of the first systems biology books to be published, and has written over 250 scientific articles. His research focuses on genomic, metabolic, and signalling systems with applications reaching from microbial, ecological, and plant systems to human diseases.
- Author(s)Eberhard O. Voit
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.