Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the creation and first years of the Innocence Commission for Virginia (ICVA), the second innocence commission in the nation and the first to conduct a systematic inquiry into various cases of wrongful conviction. This title focuses on twelve wrongful conviction cases to show how and why wrongful convictions occur.
- Author BiographyJon B. Gould is Associate Professor in the Department of Administration of Justice at George Mason University, where he also teaches in the School of Law. He is a former U.S. Supreme Court Fellow and is the chair of the Innocence Commission for Virginia, a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization helping prevent wrongful convictions in Virginia. He is the author of Speak No Evil: The Triumph of Hate Speech Regulation.
- Author(s)Jon B. Gould
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.