All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
- £11.61Trending at £14.99
- £7.58Trending at £11.93
About this product
- DescriptionHow can organizations create innovations that add value to their customers and shareholders? This book intends to provide a solution to the problems faced by those at the forefront of innovation. It is designed to provide the core knowledge on how to create and deliver value innovation in one easily accessible book.
- Author BiographyDAVID MIDGLEY directs executive programmes for bluechip companies at INSEAD, France. He joined INSEAD in 1999 as Professor of Marketing. Previously he held positions at the Anderson School, University of California, Los Angeles, and the Australian Graduate School of Management, Sydney, where he was Foundation Chair and Head of the marketing Area. From 2001-2005 he was Coordinator for the Marketing Area at INSEAD. Formerly, he has been an invited scholar at Stanford Graduate School of Business and has also taught at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. Professor Midgley has over 80 publications, including papers in leading journals such as the Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of International Business, Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Marketing, Marketing Science, Management Science, and Organization Science. He has served on the editorial boards of the Journal of Consumer Research and the International Journal of Research in Marketing. He has extensive consulting experience in Australia, Europe and North America, including many projects for global corporation on current marketing issues. He was Research Director for the Australian Federal Government's Industry Task Force on Leadership and Management Skills - the Karpin Committee). He is also the author of major reports on management development for the Australian National Training Board and international competitiveness for Austrade.
- Author(s)David Midgley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width168 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.