CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionJason Baehr presents a new theory of 'responsibilist' or character-based virtue-epistemology - an approach in which intellectual character traits are given a central and fundamental role. He examines the nature and structure of an intellectual virtue and accounts for the role of reflection on intellectual virtues in epistemology.
- Author BiographyJason Baehr is an associate professor of philosophy at Loyola Marymount in Los Angeles. He works in the areas of epistemology and virtue theory. He lives with his wife and three children in Long Beach, CA.
- Author(s)Jason Baehr
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.