All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide from bestselling real estate authors de Roos and Kennedy shows you how to use tax-free retirement funds to invest in real estate. Using real estate IRAs, you can combine the tax benefits of retirement funds with the high rates of appreciation in the real estate market, growing your retirement investments by leaps and bounds.
- Author BiographyDIANE KENNEDY, CPA, is a top real estate author and investing expert. She is the founder and owner of DKA, a leading tax strategy and accounting firm. She is also the author of Loopholes of the Rich and coauthor of The Insider's Guide to Real Estate Investing Loopholes, both from Wiley. DOLF de ROOS, PhD, invests in real estate around the world and is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. He frequently conducts seminars across the nation and throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and Europe. He is Chairman of the public real estate investment company Property Ventures Limited, and a founder of the Best Choice Properties Group. He is also the author of Real Estate Riches and coauthor of The Insider's Guide to Making Money in Real Estate and The Insider's Guide to 52 Homes in 52 Weeks, all from Wiley.
- Author(s)Diane Kennedy,Dolf De Roos
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.