All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.34
- £13.48Trending at £17.06
- £11.02Trending at £11.24
- £7.90Trending at £8.26
- £3.59Trending at £3.76
- £7.45Trending at £11.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comparative-historical study of the politics of equitable development in Southeast Asia and the role of political institutions in addressing structural inequalities.
- Author BiographyErik Martinez Kuhonta is Assistant Professor of Political Science and Member of the Institute for the Study of International Development at McGill University. He is coeditor of Southeast Asia in Political Science: Theory, Region, and Qualitative Analysis (Stanford University Press, 2008).
- Author(s)Erik Martinez Kuhonta
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleStudies of the Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight633 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.