Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how successful the integration of mental health services within the NHS has been from a social care perspective.
- Author BiographyDaisy has worked within social care for twelve years, both within voluntary and statutory sector organisations. Her areas of practice include mental health and substance misuse. Since 2003 she has been employed by NHS mental health partnership trusts in the northern and south eastern regions and has held social work leadership roles within both of these area, with emphasis on mental health act and mental capacity practice development and safeguarding vulnerable adult arrangements.
- Author(s)Daisy Bogg
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePost-Qualifying Social Work Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.